Dr. Steve Feldman is Professor of Pathology (Anatomic Pathology) and Dermatology at Wake Forest Univeristy Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Feldman also serves as Chief Medical Editor of ‘ The Dermatologist’ magazine, a professional publication for dermatologists, and is the founder of DrScore.
He is a member of the Medical Board of the National Psoriasis Foundation (NPF) and chairs that board’s Subcommittee on Education. Dr. Steve Feldman also serves as the Director of the Foundation’s Chief Resident’s Meeting on psoriasis treatment.
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago, BA 1980
- Postgraduate: Duke University School of Medicine, PhD 1985; Duke University School of Medicine, MD 1985
- Internship: Duke University Hospital 1986-1987
- Residencies: Medical University of South Carolina 1990-1991; North Carolina Memorial Hospital 1987-1990
- Fellowship: Dermatopathology
- Teaching: General Dermatology; Dermatopathology; Biochemistry of Skin
- Research: Photoaging; Psoriasis; Health Services Research
- Clinical: Psoriasis Treatment