Medical Training and Experience of Dr Jonathan Weiss, M.D.
- Bachelor of Science, University of Michigan with Highest Distinction, 1980
- Medical degree, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1984
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, 1984-85
- Dermatology Training, University of Michigan, 1985-88
- Chief Resident, University of Michigan, Department of Dermatology, 1987-88
- Board-certified by the American Board of Dermatology, 1988
- Publications of over 55 medical and dermatology journals
- Physician Recognition Award American Medical Association the American Academy of Dermatology
Memberships and Honors for Dr Jonathan Weiss, M.D.
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Atlanta Dermatological Association
- Georgia Society of Dermatologists
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Dermatology Foundation, Board of Trustees
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Cum Laude, 1976
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1980
- Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Emory University, 1988-90
- Dermatology Professor of the Year, Emory University, 1990/91
Dr. Jonathan Weiss provides medical and cosmetic dermatology services to patients in the Atlanta area.