- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology, University of Miami School of Medicine
- University of Michigan (Graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude)
- NYU School of Medicine (AOA Honor Society)
- Former Chief Resident in Dermatology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Societies: AMA (American Medial Association), ASDS (American Society for Dermatologic Surgery), AAD (American Academy of Dermatology), Broward County Dermatologic Society
- Hospital Affiliations: Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood Medical Center, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Kindred Hospital
The cosmetic use of Botox® has literally revolutionized the treatment of wrinkles. The results are dramatic, but natural (if done correctly) and the procedure is safe. Here are a few tips to achi...
Pityriasis rosea or “PR”, is common enough that you or someone you know has probably had it. It is a rash that covers most of the body with scaly oval shaped patches. Often a patient’...
Cold-sores are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). Usually they are caused by HSV-1. (While genital herpes is usually caused by HSV-2). HSV infection and cold-sores are an incredibly common prob...