Dr. David Groth, M.D., FAAD is a board-certified dermatologist and Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Groth participates in continuing medical education (CME) to stay current in the latest advances in the field.
Education of Dr. David Groth
- Undergraduate: Stanford University
- Medical School: University of Minnesota
- Internship: Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Pediatrics
- Dermatology Residency: University of Minnesota, Dermatology
- Dermatology Board Certification: American Board of Dermatology, 1988
- Dermatology Board Re-certification in 2009
Dr. Groth is an Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Minnesota, where he is a staff physician in the pediatric dermatology clinic once monthly. He is married and has 5 children.
Dr. Groth has received the following recognitions in 2014:
- 2014 Best Doctors – Minnesota Monthly
- 2014 Top Doctor – Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine