Christine Brown, M.D., is a board-certified dermatologist and Mohs surgeon providing medical, cosmetic and surgical dermatology care to patients in Dallas, Texas
Dr. Brown specializes in Mohs micrographic surgery, the gold standard for treatment of skin cancer. Trained by nationally renowned dermatologist John Zitelli, M.D., Dr. Brown is among the top in her field. After completing a highly prestigious fellowship with Zitelli, Dr. Brown was voted one of the “Top Doctors in America.” Since the founding of her practice at Baylor University Medical Center, Dr. Christine Brown has performed more than 20,000 Mohs and reconstructive procedures.
Dr. Christine Brown also offers her patients a full array of techniques. Dr. Brown’s practice includes photodynamic therapy for acne (PDT), rosacea, and sun damage, as well as the laser removal of wrinkles, age spots, birthmarks, hair, dilated vessels, skin resurfacing, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, Botox, and soft tissue augmentation.
Dermatology Professional Affiliations
- Skin Cancer Foundation Medical Council
- Leaders Society Dermatology Foundation
- Fellow, American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS)
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons (ASDS)
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Dermatology Society
- Dallas Dermatology Society
- Dallas Womens Dermatology Society
- Dermatology Surgery Task Force of the American Academy of Dermatology
Download Dr. Brown’s Mobile App
Download the mobile app to prepare for your next appointment and access tools to help manage your care.
Step 1 – Download the Mobile app
Go to the AppStore or Google Play and download the VIVACARE app.
Step 2 – Enter his code
Select the “Get Started” option and then enter his code = ChristineBrownMD
Step 3 – Select the Reason for Your Visit
Complete the registration process and then access recommended content and tools.