Dr. Deborah Nixon is a board-certified Charlotte dermatologist who provides medical and cosmetic dermatology services at Dermatology Specialists of Charlotte.
Dr. Nixon’s medical practice includes general, cosmetic and surgical dermatology.
Dr. Nixon graduated from Duke University where she received her Bachelor of Science (BS) degree. She completed medical school at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine (UNC).
Dr. Nixon completed her residency in internal medicine residency at Georgetown University prior to completing her dermatology residency training at the University of South Florida in Tampa.
Professional Affiliations of Dr. Deborah Nixon
Dr. Deborah Nixon is a professional member of the following esteemed professional medical organizations.
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD)
- North Carolina Dermatology Association
- Mecklenburg County Medical Society
- Charlotte Dermatology Association
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgeons (ASDS)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
Dr. Nixon is a native of Charlotte, NC and has been practicing dermatology in Charlotte and Pineville since 1998.